I invite you to come on my journey as I develop my vegan dietary lifestyle.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

In the Beginning MIxes

I've not been able to get any serious cooking or recipe experimentation done in the past week. One week ago we began having problems with our electrical supply. Tuesday, Sept 7th the electrician informed me that we need a completely new electrical panel. All will be dealt with on Sept 9th. In the meantime, no air conditioner, no furnace, no fans, minimal electrical usage overall. If the TV is on, no computer. I'm not able to use my small appliances in the kitchen. This is all do to a real fire risk. Thankfully I have a gas stove.
GREENACRES revisited.

So in the meantime I'm reworking and developing some mother or In the Beginning Mixes for Vegan recipes. Lots of ideas that need experimenting when the power is back on.

No comments: