I invite you to come on my journey as I develop my vegan dietary lifestyle.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gail's Jams a delightful treat!!

We did the Milton Farm Craft Show this past weekend-Sept 18th & 19th. The weather was good, the sun was out on Sunday. Right now in Southeastern Ontario its' raining in swathes and buckets. I'm so grateful this waited till now, doing an outside craft fair is not fun in the rain.
Now, about Gail's jams. I was blessed to have our booth next to Gail's Jam's, Gail is passionate about making jams. The recipes are those that she has developed, please check her out at www.gailsgourmetjam.com. I purchased her Red Pepper Jelly, Merlot Jelly and Bumbleberry Jam. As I'm typing this, I'm enjoying some of the Bumbleberry jam on a slice of my homemade machine vegan bread. Nice treat!
Along with us, she will be at O'Shavings Country Craft Fair on October 9th, 10th and 11th. Come check it out.
Along with Gail's Jams, I purchased "Creamed Earl Grey" loose tea (no cream, but an intense vanilla flavour) and spice blends. The tea I'm going to try to make vegan ice cream. The spice blends I'll use with stews and soup, although they are developed for chip dips. I'll let you know how this turns out.

No comments: