I invite you to come on my journey as I develop my vegan dietary lifestyle.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Land of Spices Discovered in Ontario!!!

I found the most exciting website that sells various spices and spice blends. www.theepicentre.com. Often I'm disappointed by the selections available in the Hamilton area. The bulk stores are Ok, but not exhaustive. Same as the grocery stores. But I was trying to come up with a Black Forest Ham Wheat Meat (Seitan) recipe, but the flavourings that were recommended included juniper berries.
I happened on this website and the best part is that they are Canadian and in Ontario. For those south of the border, the extra costs with customs and increased shipping and handling can be frustrating. I'm going to order the juniper berries and some some of the spice blends that they have. I'll let you kow how this turns out-i.e.-service and product quality.

No comments: