I invite you to come on my journey as I develop my vegan dietary lifestyle.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Tofu Scramble Spice Blend

I've been looking for an easy spice blend for my tofu scramble. Mornings can be a blur and trying to get all the spices out and measured for the tofu scramble at times can lead to disaster. I didn't find what I was looking for, so I came up with a simple blend that can be either shaken on or measured out.
Here it is:
Tofu Scramble Spice Blend

Into a small spice jar put

1TBSP garlic powder
1TBSP onion powder
1TBSP McCormick’s Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning
1tsp of tumeric

With lid on shake bottle to blend. If you want to shake out the spices, you will need to enlarge the holes in the cap for the spice jar, as the Steak Spices are larger. Note: I picked a small spice jar up at the Bulk Barn.
For your tofu scramble add 1 tsp or more to taste.

No comments: