I invite you to come on my journey as I develop my vegan dietary lifestyle.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Zurich Bean Festival

We are going to be vendors for the first time at the Zurich Bean Festival . It is located in Western Ontario between Grand Bend and Goderich .  It is in the middle of agricultural land with fields of beans, corn, soy, canola and wheat. The locals celebrate their agricultural heritage with oodles of bean dishes. I'm going to try to get away from our booth and see what they have to serve. I hope I can find some dishes that are thoroughly vegan. By the way, we will be selling painted glassware, jewelry and my husband's fabulous oak designs.Zurich is in a beautiful area of Ontario, even the air smells sweet and clean. If you are able, come take a look, August 28th is the date.

No comments: